Programme suggestion – Koprivnica – Podravka – Cerine swimming pools
9.30 a.m. – a visit to the Town Museum – permanent exhibition: Charters of Civil Rights (13th – 15th century), 14th-18th century stone monuments, the public and the private of Koprivnica, sacral art, Homeland war.
- a possibility of a visit to the Museum of Nutrition
- after a visit to the museum, a tour on foot: the “Town Hall Square” (Old Koprivnica) with sacral pilasters and statues of the patron saints of the town, the park with a musical pavilion, the City Hall, architecture and peculiarities of buildings from the 16th to 19th century, the main town square – “The most beautiful square of medium size In Central Europe”
11 a.m. – A visit to Podravka
- lunch at one of the restaurants in Koprivnica
- driving to the Danica industrial zone, an industrial zone tour, where most of the major domestic and international companies are located
- 1 p.m. – leaving to the Cerine swimming pools. Return home according to the desire and mood of the group
Price: on request.
- a swimming pool ticket for the Cerine swimming pools,
- a travel companion,
- a ticket for a visit to the Town Museum,
- announcement of a visit to all listed facilities (Nutrition Museum and Podravka – free entrance),
- organization and realization of the excursion.
The programme was designed for a minimum of 40 people. We propose travel insurance. For all the rest, the Excursion Agreement and the Marbis Terms and Conditions of excursions apply.
- +385 48 626 670
- +385 48 240 520